Forum Discussion

EstherLaVielle
Quickbase Staff
2 months ago

June 2024 Realm Admin Network Meeting Recap

Here's a quick recap of the Realm Admin Customer Network Meeting on Tuesday June 4th, 2024:

1. Josh Miller did an update on the progress of the Governance Starter Kit and field questions from the audience. He will let us know as soon as he’s published them when they are available. If you have any questions, let us know.
  2. Realm admin recording Link:

https://quickbase.zoom.us/rec/share/DPe5noTcTnWoL3XKA8c6o-1T4pjSeb_tMROsG_UkPDImXmNB7W0MXgYJVsoQuIYp.kkTE99FeT5ac4iUa?startTime=1717516131000

Passcode: =cH4k.dK

3. Only 1 app can be synced to the admin console sync at this time. If you would like this to change, please be sure to access the feedback tab and make a product requests. Here’s the link how to access the Feedback tab.
  4. Here are some formulas that were shared through the Chat:

Jim Harrison shared redirect formula:

var text url = $urlOne & "&rdr=" & URLEncode($urlTwo);

Dwight Munson shared a refresh formula:

// RefreshPage will send back to the originating URL

var text RefreshPage = URLRoot() & "db/" & Dbid() & "?a=doredirect&z=" & Rurl();

var text URL = $URLONE & "&rdr=" & URLEncode($URLTWO) & URLEncode("&rdr=" & URLEncode($RefreshPage));

"<a class='Vibrant Danger SaveBeforeNavigating' href='" & $URL & "'>Design QC Fail</a>"

1. Voting on the Feedback Tab:  Before you add a request, be sure to search through and Upvote the requests by other customers. The more we get folks voting on a topic, the more attention and priority it will get from the product team. Use the Realm Admin Discussion board to let others in our group know what you added to help encourage each other to vote. You can also let me (Esther) know and I’ll notify the network as well.
  2. Does anyone have experience using the admin console sync tables? If so, please step right up and share your experience on how you are managing your realm. We love having Josh Miller share each month, but we want to hear from you, the customer. You have the best real-world stories that are most inspiring. Email me and I’ll be happy get you featured at our next meeting.

Thank you and have a good day.

No RepliesBe the first to reply