Forum Discussion

PaulPeterson1
Qrew Assistant Captain
4 years ago

502 Errors this morning

Multiple users of my quickbase apps are reporting connection issues and extremely slow page loads intermittently this morning.  Is anyone else experiencing the same issue?  I have confirmed with my company the issue is not related to our server or VPN.

------------------------------
Paul Peterson
    DonLarson
    Qrew Commander
    My customers were having connection issues early Monday morning.

Don Larson
    Paasporter
    Westlake OH
  • Hi Paul,

We haven't had any reported issues coming in but if you are seeing these problems persist I would definitely urge you to reach out to the Care team via a Care case to check in and let them know you are seeing connection and performance issues. You can create a case here in the community by clicking Support where it appears in the upper right hand corner or from within Quickbase by clicking on the question mark icon and selecting 'Manage Support Cases'. What can be really helpful for them is being specific about where and when you are feeling this pain, for example is this all of your apps or if you test is it specific apps and then when roughly it started or stopped. This can help them narrow it down to give you more precise information.

Evan Martinez
    Community Marketing Manager
    Quickbase
      MarkShnier__You
      Icon for Qrew Legend rankQrew Legend
      I just got this error trying to run a saved T2T import.  Will report it.

Mark Shnier (YQC)
      Quick Base Solution Provider
      Your Quick Base Coach
      http://QuickBaseCoach.com
      mark.shnier@gmail.com