Forum Discussion

KimCameron2
Qrew Trainee
2 months ago

Auto-ordering or Auto-issuance system

I have a concept in mind and I think that Quickbase has the capabilities, but I just want to get input from others who know a lot more than I do.  So, we are a travel company and we have partner companies that purchase certificates from us.  Currently, we print them out with a specific code and number on each one and FedEx to partner for distribution.  Recently, we have decided that we would really rather the certificates go out digitally and that is going ok.  And now, I was wondering if it is possible for a partner to login to their "limited-access" portion of Quickbase and 1-enter in required info (name, email, account#) of person to receive certificate and Quickbase can then generate and email certificate and/or 2-partner logs in and is able to enter amount of certificates to be sent to his location.  I am confident that #2 can be done, but I am curious about #1.  Please share opinion, info, guidance.  I can tend to overthink the obvious.

Thank you,

Kim Cameron

• Hi Kim,

I've seen more than a couple apps that do this sort of thing. It all depends on what you have already built out and how that's structured before anyone can give you any advice on how best to proceed. The short answer, however, is yes. Quickbase can absolutely help you do this. 

MariaPeralta
    Community Manager

Hi Kim,

I've seen more than a couple apps that do this sort of thing. It all depends on what you have already built out and how that's structured before anyone can give you any advice on how best to proceed. The short answer, however, is yes. Quickbase can absolutely help you do this.