Forum Discussion

LijaHarris
Qrew Cadet
2 months ago

DocuSign Retrieve Custom Field Results from Envelope after Completion

I am hoping to find a way in QuickBase pipelines without using Juiced to retrieve a results after a customer signs an envelope in Docusign.  I have different custom fields ranging from checkboxes to radio buttons.  Alternatively, is there a way to call this information with Docusign API?  Or a webhook? Where I can retrieve the listed custom fields?  I tried already doing what was suggested in the channel but nothing comes up under document_fields after I lookup and find the Envelope: 

Any assistance or advice would be so beyond appreciated thank you!

2 Replies

• We have a pipeline that creates the envelope and sends based on a template selection in Quick Base. The envelope is linked to the client's job. In turn, as long as it is linked, you can create a pipeline that upon status change in DocuSign, it will find the linked job and update a blank field called status. 

Is this what you're looking for?

SamJones_c10
      Qrew Member

AndreaFisherDid you manage to find a way to make this work with multiple signers? I'm finding it only triggers when the Envelope is first sent for signing and then again when the last person signs.