Forum Discussion

BruceKasen
Qrew Member
5 years ago

MY APP Dashboard Ribbon

Is there a way to rearrange the Apps on the dashboard ribbon?  I'd like the most used apps to appear first (on the left side) on the MY APP ribbon/dashboard.

------------------------------
Bruce Kasen
  • Yes.... go to home in the app, then settings, tables - drag and drop the tables in the order you want them to appear on the table ribbon at the top of the app.

MikeTamoush
      Qrew Commander

That will rearrange the table order. He is hoping to rearrange the app order (tabs up top). Though, this will likely become moot when they change everyone to the new sidebar navigation.

MarkShnier__You
        Icon for Qrew Legend rankQrew Legend

Mike has the right answer.  The answer is to suggest that the users try the new "Side Bar Navigation".  Go to your name at the top right and My Preferences.  The new UI shows the most recent 6 apps listed by when they were last used.

• I was hoping this question would be an easy fix with a quick reply.

Bruce Kasen
      MarkShnier__You
      Icon for Qrew Legend rankQrew Legend
      If you close all your apps and hence knock them off the ribbon, and then reopen them in your favourite sequence, then they will be sequenced how you want them.

Mark Shnier (YQC)
      Quick Base Solution Provider
      Your Quick Base Coach
      http://QuickBaseCoach.com
      mark.shnier@gmail.com
        BruceKasen
        Qrew Member
        Mark, thanks for replying.  Just to be clear, I'm asking about the top purple ribbon that starts with the icon My Apps.  I'd like to rearrange those apps so that my favorite ones are first in line, starting right after the My Apps icon.  I spent about 30 minutes trying to figure out how to do that (unsuccessfully).

When you say close all your apps, how do I do that?  I'm fearful of permanently deleting apps and its content/data.

Bruce Kasen