Forum Discussion

JohnJordan
Qrew Member
20 days ago

New Forms: "Resolve Performance Issues"

Has anyone else encountered this issue? I am using a sandbox for my app and editing an existing form (using the new forms) and get a warning message.

I find the form rule with an issue and have tried disabling, deleting, and editing the conditions, yet no matter what I do, when I try to save the form, I still get:

I don't know if checking the performance of forms is a new feature during save, but there is no guidance anywhere on what to do when you run into this error. 

Is anyone else running into this issue?

• I had this come up recently as well. I will see if I can find the form rule to remind me what it was.  I had the same thing though, it gives no feedback on what is wrong with the rule, all I can recall at the moment is  I ended up reworking how it evaluated the criteria.  It was something like instead of saying "when Field_A is unchecked" use "When Field_A is NOT Checked" and it accepted the rule.  So try re-phrasing your rule criteria a different way that filters the records faster than what you have.

JohnJordan
      Qrew Member

Thank you. I will give that a try. I do have a concern after deleting the form rule, I still get the error message. It is as though the condition causing the performance issue is not cleared when form rules are changed. (HINT TO QB TEAM: Is this a bug?)

MarkShnier__You
        Icon for Qrew Legend rankQrew Legend

You should definitely put in a support ticket for this in case it's a bug they need to know about it.