Forum Discussion

AdamKeever1
Qrew Commander
7 years ago

Sync and Microsoft 365

Does anyone know if there is currently any action or plan to add the ability to Sync to Microsoft 365?
  • Hi Adam,

Can you give me a little more detail on what type of syncing you would like to do with Office 365? Are you looking to Sync data from Office 365 to Quick Base or from Quick Base to Office 365? What kind of data or functions would you like to bring over?
      EvanMartinez
      Quickbase Staff
      Hi Adam,

Currently we don't have a direct connection with OneDrive as a native option in Sync. We do have a Partner Workato that has an integration to create a connection between OneDrive and Quick Base. If expanding Sync to include a OneDrive connection would be beneficial for your business I would encourage you to submit feedback regarding this via our Feedback Platform - UserVoice - Which can most easily be accessed from the My Apps page in Quick Base by clicking on the orange Feedback tab or at http://quickbase.uservoice.com . Our PD team is looking at User Voice for further development and if you link here back to your User Voice post then other users on the Community can also add their vote to this request. Thank you for checking back in on this Adam and I'm sorry I wasn't able to bring back a native solution for integrating with OneDrive. 
      MeredithMoore5
      Qrew Assistant Captain
      For some reason it won't let me log in to vote, but I would vote for this a million times if I could. Seriously, I will buy every developer a cupcake when this sync comes out. 
      AdamKeever1
      Qrew Commander
      I am unable to log in to vote on user voice as well. Maybe its a bug or down for maintenance?