Forum Discussion

benrizz17
Qrew Member
8 hours ago

Using Webhooks

Hello,

This is a very general question, but I would like to integrate QuickBase with our maintenance program Upkeep. Specifically, I would like to create work order requests in QuickBase that can automatically create one in Upkeep. Is this possible? I do not have much experience with webhooks but would love to learn if this is even possible before I go down that path.

Thank you, and any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Upkeep supports API calls and so do Quickbase Pipelines. It is typically quite easy to set up Pipeline to fire off a Webhook API call triggered on some event in Quickbase or on a schedule to another cloud base system such as Upkeep.

A pipeline can also listen for an API response, typically the response will come back from the other system in format called JSON.  

It is typically more technical to parse that response in order to use its components to update QuickBase. But there are developers who can assist with that. If you get to that point, you can contact me directly at mark.shnier@gmail.com I can make some recommendations on who can help with that.