Forum Discussion

HarrisonSmith
Qrew Trainee
2 months ago

Auto Close Pop-Up Upon Record Save

Hi, I have some buttons using similar code as below, where I have formula URL/formula rich text buttons with the "OpenAsPop-Up" parameters, as well as the auto refresh "data-refresh=true" parameter, which refreshes the parent record once the user closes the pop-up window. How can I modify the below to auto-close the pop-up window when the child record being added from it is saved? This is essentially just saving 1 click of the user having to manually close the pop-up window on their own. 

Code snippet from formula URL: "<a class='Vibrant Success OpenAsPopup' data-height=600 data-width=850 data-refresh=true href='" & URLRoot() & "db/bsud3tnnt?a=API_GenAddRecordForm&_fid_1027=" & URLEncode ([Record ID#])& "&z=" & Rurl() & "'>Add Timecard</a>"

code snippet from formula rich text: "<a class='OpenAsPopup' style='text-decoration:none;' data-height=600 data-width=850 data-refresh=true href='" & URLRoot() & "db/" & [_DBID_CLAIM_INFORMATION] & "?a=API_GenAddRecordForm&_fid_24=" & URLEncode ([Record ID#])& "&z=" & Rurl() & "'><div style='background-color:#00a97a; align-item:center; padding:5px 10px 5px 10px; color:white; border-radius:5px; width:200px;'>Add Claim Information</div></a>"

No RepliesBe the first to reply