Forum Discussion

ArchiveUser
Qrew Captain
8 years ago

How can I set up a Quick Base Access Request process?

We have an app where the owner wants to set up an Access Request approval process. We need for users to be able to submit a request for access to the app. Have  the request route to an admin who then determines who should approve and routes the request to the correct approver. Then the approver would go in and approve the access. Finally the admin would provision the access. We would need to be able to pull quarterly reports that show each user, every app they have access to, who approved that access and when the access was provided.

Does Quick Base have anything built in that would allow us to do this sort of process? I know we can build an app to do this but I was wondering if there was something already built in on the realm side.

• I don't know of a specific app, but if you search the Exchange on some key words like request or approval, you may find an app that is worth starting from.

To locate the exchange, you go to your My Apps page and then there is a link on the top right. Everything in the Exchange is free and you just download them to try them and then delete the ones that you find that you just don't need