Forum Discussion

shass
Qrew Member
24 days ago
Solved

I am new to Quickbase

I recently took over an existing Quickbase that involves approvals based on various data points -one table is use.  Recently, I have been asked to require  approvals for specific users based on two different text-multi select text boxes. It should fill in "approval is required" in the approval status.   I have been unable to combine the two fields.  I am adding to the existing field formula for the approval like this but I need to make "Sales Leader Required" only when both options are true and keep getting an error.  I have a large matrix that needs different approval based on the Renewal Discount and the Renewal ACV.

IF(

Contains(ToText([Renewal Discount]), "Within Threshold"),"<div style=\"color:red\"> "& "Sales Leader Approval Required" & "<div>",
Contains(ToText([Renewal ACV]), "<$100,000"), "<div style=\"color:red\"> "& "Sales Leader Approval Required" & "<div>",

"Sales Leader Approval Not Required"
)

• Try something like this

If(

Contains([Renewal Discount], "Within Threshold") and Contains([Renewal ACV], "<$100,000"),"<div style=\"color:red\"> "& "Sales Leader Approval Required" & "<div>",

)

2 Replies

• Try something like this

If(

Contains([Renewal Discount], "Within Threshold") and Contains([Renewal ACV], "<$100,000"),"<div style=\"color:red\"> "& "Sales Leader Approval Required" & "<div>",

)

shass
      Qrew Member

Thank you so much for the help!  I thought I had to include ToText since that is how all the IF statements are currently written.