Forum Discussion

MikeRedfearn
Qrew Trainee
6 years ago

Quickbase extremely slow and some features will not load at all

Quickbase currently very slow and some features of our app are not loading at all. I cant find a a place to report Quickbase issues so reaching out here. Quickbase status page only shows downgraded performance for Quickbase community which for me, seems to working perfectly, while Quickbase itself is not. Anyone else experience issues and know of a place to report these performance issues? Thanks for your help.
  • Hi Mike,

I am sorry to hear you are running into an issue access your application. If you are experiencing these issues you would want to connect with our Care team. You can contact our Care team when signed into Quick Base by clicking on the question mark icon in the upper right hand corner and selecting Manage Support Cases or directly here.

If you aren't able to open up a case via that link you can also create one via our contact us page by selecting Contact Support here:

https://www.quickbase.com/contact-us

What can be very helpful in these cases is to include the name of the app(s) you are having this experience in and when they started to give them a starting point to look into. That way they can take a look at your app and see what might be causing this slowdown. I'm sorry again that you are having this experience and certainly let me know if your issues persist and you aren't able to get in touch with our Care team. 
  • If you are wondering if "its just you" or all of Quick Base is having a problem, them you should bookmark service.quickbase.com

If that shows OK (which is does at this time), then you can put in a Support ticket by going to the top of any QuickBase screen and looking for help which is the 

and then Manage Support Cases.  You put in a "ticket" and they will help you diagnose the cause.